Failed emissions

Yea, I'll measure the DPR next week, as well as swap in plugs and
hopefully the o2 if I can get it to break free.  The oil was just
changed recently.  The coolant temp sensor is on the airbox side of the
head right? (Damn my CIS-E diagnostics are getting a bit rusty, huh?) I
think the next time I test it will be on a cold morning so I get a bit
of help on the mixture side.
Im pretty sure that I can get this biatch to pass, its just going to
take a little tuning.  I guess its good because its forcing me to fix
stuff I have been putting off like my terribly leaking downpipe gasket.

Eric