Failed emissions

Add Colorado to the list of Emission nazi states with Dynos....

Ok, so all indicators are showing you running rich.  O2 is suspect, as is
your coolant temp sensor on CIS-E.  What are your DPR current settings?
Yes the 3 mm screw can affect (minory) the mixture while running...do the
DPR test and adjust the screw till its right.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL