Secret vaccuum leaks?

I've done a ton of stuff chasing the problem, and there has been some
improvement, but there's still something not right. And here's a tidbit:
When I push the brake pedal and release it, the idle changes. I'll be
checking that brake check valve, but where are the secret areas for these
leaks? I've checked anywhere that I think is obvious, but may have missed
something. I replaced all the lines with OEM hose, and it may not even be a
vaccuum issue. But it's worth checking again. So any suggestions are
appreciated.

Also, a spritz of Quick Start in the suspected area is the best way to
check? Or is there a better way?

And Allyn, you were right that the leak under the fuel distributor didn't
solve the problem, but at least it IS sealed up now. This car is making me
nuts. (It's CIS with knock sensing ignition BTW)

And Mark, the knock box helped some, so thanks. There's still something
that keeps the car from being a steady quarter mile domminator though. I'll
be bugging it at the track again this year for a while...

Thanks a lot guys, Cathy