who is NOT going to Cincy?

I am not going this year due to a lack of extra money, the inclination
to spend time and money on the rocco so far this year and the long drive
from Oregon.

I plan on going in 06 but with school and by then, hopefully, some sign
of a business will be emerging. I will probably have the rocco in
running order by then but if not I might just end up driving a Kia.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: