who is NOT going to Cincy?

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
LOL!

Now Jim, don't pout. If I recall correctly, you've done a
trip or two in the Arrow, and Cathy's never even been UP in
it. Give her the front seat for a little bit ok? :p

Cincy. Friends, Sciroccos and Flying. Life gets no
better.

Actually life does get better, How many seats are there in the Arrow? Maybe I can crawll in back too? who do I see for a ticket?. Cathy....or is that for a black eye? I thought I had to see her about the stickers?.....Oh well, I'll see her none the less. She is part of that biker chick gang...."the hot chicks"

El Tony