who is NOT going to Cincy?

--- Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:

> Ok, I had to read that twice, because I don't know which
> one of us drools
> more at the thought of going up in one of the Air Yeagley
> ("fly me!  I'm
> Daun!") / Templin Airlines fleet, you or me..........
>
> *fights Cathy for the passenger seat in the Arrow*
>
> *loses*

LOL!

Now Jim, don't pout.  If I recall correctly, you've done a
trip or two in the Arrow, and Cathy's never even been UP in
it.  Give her the front seat for a little bit ok?  :p

Cincy.  Friends, Sciroccos and Flying.  Life gets no
better.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172