Tell me about sparkplugs...

I don't think it's so much of "how to remove" but how it's put in.  The
exception
being if you use a impact gun at full power to remove it or something like
that.
I personally have used anti-seize on every plug I have put in since the day a
friend of mine had a one break off in his Oldsmobile.  I also install them
correctly, be it so much of a turn once in or torqued to a specific number.
I've been doing it this way for about 15 years now with no problems, yet.

John