Cincy - Autox anyone?

Considering that Saturday is the one FULL day to actually hang out with
listers...I'd be skipping that auto-x.

While I appreciate those into the sport, this is a gathering, not a race,
yes?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL