Cincy - Autox anyone?

**An Unofficial Cincy Event**

  I wanted to let everyone know that there will be an autox event on Saturday
during the Cincy weekend.  The event is approximately 35 minutes away from
Daun's place at local University parking lot.  This autox is part of a charity
event through some local car clubs, so the autox will be a bit more relaxed.  I
have never been to this event, but I hear this annual event is usually very
well organized.  The cost for the autox is $30 and is PRE-REGISTRATION only...
so if you would like to race on Saturday, please register by May 31st.

REGISTRATION:
http://www.tajmagaraj.com/events/kreuzers_2005/autox.php

This event starts early Saturday... we need to be there by 7:30-8:00am.  The
event will probably run until mid-later afternoon.  I am hoping that we are
done and back at Daun's by dinnertime to enjoy the evening festivities...

I know that some listers won't arrive until the day on Saturday, but feel free
to come out in the afternoon and cheer us on!

It is up to you guys if you would like to register... I don't want to take away
from the real point of Cincy, which is always about the people... but I think
there will be plenty of time for a mix of everything.  ;)

See everyone in a few weeks!

Ben