Fwd: who is NOT going to Cincy?

> Why aren't you going?
Main reason is that I live in Oregon and Cincy is 2,400 mi one way.

> Have you ever gone?
No, just found out about it within last 6 months.  Already starting to
scheme for 2006 though.

> Do you have any desire to go?
Let me see, nothing but sciroccos and their owners... Hell yeah!

> I am just curious. I'd like to go, but its too long a drive.
It would be a great drive if I was single and had 2 free weeks to do
it.  Hard to do now that I have a family, mortgage, Durango
payments:(, only 12 vacation days/yr, 3 sciroccos to buy parts for and
a 40-50 hr/wk job.

--
Gordy

MK1 x 3