who is NOT going to Cincy?

(Q1:) Why aren't you going?

1. The Prowler is in plenty of parts, and is none functional mode right now.
2. Unemployed therefore broke

(Q2:) Have you ever gone?

Yes the last past 3 years I have gone, and being a nut I dragged other
scirocco owners with me from my area on year 2 and 3.

(Q3:) Do you have any desire to go?

This year. Nope, next year sure.

(Q4:) I am just curious. I'd like to go, but its too long a drive.

Ah too long a drive.... it's a Distance: 987.8 miles Approximate Travel
Time: 15 hours 11 mins  from Dallas to Wilmington, please spare me the , its
too long of a drive.. people from CA visit OH and their drive is even
longer.

Cheers
Patrick