who is NOT going to Cincy?

This event is our Mecca.  I really have little interest in going to
actual shows.  Lots of posturing and stupid youngins trying to prove
things.  I hear there are some nice cars to look at, although I'm not
really into the current run of VWs.  But Cincy is NOT a show.
Imagine, if you will, you having a bar-b-q and inviting your friends
over.  Same thing, roughly, except all your friends drove Sciroccos to
get there (most of them) and it's a weekend instead of one day.

I truely was a bit nervous about going since I had met no one on the
list prior to the event (other than Neptuno, but he didn't go).
That's why I asked my buddy to join me, so I would have someone there
that I know well and could talk to, if no one else fit the bill.  This
year, he's not going, I'm coming solo.  But this year, I don't mind,
because the people I met there last year are all nice people and I've
met enough local listers (who are also going) that I'll have no
problem feeling comfortable.

I encourage you to join the fun as no other event that I've ever been
to is like it.
--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)