who is NOT going to Cincy?

This post was well-timed.  On my drive home from work tonight, I was
contemplating the fact that my back is killing me and has been for a few
weeks now.  To make matters worse, I've had to do some back-straining manual
labor for the past 2 weeks, involving 80 lb bags of cement, shovels and the
like.  I was feeling guilty on my drive tonight because I'm a little ashamed
of my thoughts about cancelling, as my body is telling me that no good can
come out of ten hours on the road in a lowered Scirocco...

...but my mind tells me otherwise.

I will try my very best and do want to meet all of you.

Jim