gas gauge (again)

The violet/black wire is fed by the 10v voltage reg (200ma) on the back of
the cluster, through the fuel gaude (an amp meter) then to the fuel sender
to ground.

DO NOT connect to the 12v switched. The VR only allows minimal current to
flow so becareful.
Jury rig if you have to  :)

See you there!

Julie Macfarlane