Westside Cincy and Beer Offer

Anyone coming from west the Rockies? It appears all those inbetween me and Cincy are taking different routes than I will be. If I'm soloing I'll probably go up into Nebraska and take 80(?) and go from there (I still have to dig up my atlas). Otherwise, I'll take whatever route Eric S. usually takes.

Also, I remember many people enjoying Fat Tire beer, made by the New Belgian Company. Most people weren't able to find it. I'm travelling by myself, with no rear seat so I would be willing to bring as much as people want. I do paypal and if anyone's interested, I can get you prices on a 6 or 12-pk. It's about the same as avg. premium beers (Heineken, Sam Adams, etc).

Dan