Oops...

Coming home last night and my front driver's side tire blew.  Well,
control was a bit of an issue and I slid into the embankment on that
side.  Things got pushed around a bit under the bumper and the fender
has a bit of a bulge now.  Doesn't look like there's any mechanical
damage, but I really haven't driven it yet since limping it home on
the almost flat spare.  Fortunately, this occured right by the house
so I didn't have far to go... less than half a mile I think.

Pictures coming shortly...

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)