FS: Zender Z1 Bodykit (new) reproduction for Mk1 Scirocco located in Maryland(not mine)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1985773
*Paul@VWvortex*<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerouser?cmd=viewprofile&id=1362>
VWvortex Administrator
Hello--

I had the opportunity to purchase a very nice reproduction of a Zender Z1
bodykit about two years ago with the intention of using it on a project car
that I was working on.

Long story short, I then made my migration out from Maryland to Arizona and
it made a list of parts that didn't make the trip. One of my good friends
who worked at NGP was building an autocross car and really, really liked the
kit and wanted to prep it and install it on his car. He then became a father
and now the kit resides in his garage in Maryland unpainted and new in a
box.

I had him take it out of the packing for picture purposes and he then
repacked it and put it back into the box for safe keeping

The kit is complete with front and rear bumper fascias and the sideskirts...
apparently this kit is designed to be used with American bumper rebar so no
real tricky exotic stuff has to be sourced.

    As I mentioned the kit is located in Aberdeen, Maryland and could be
shipped from there at fairly little cost to all destinations here and
abroad. Scott (my buddy at NGP who currently holds the kit) could coordinate
shipping from there or if you were interested could certainly bring it to
the shop for those of you close enough to want to save on shipping.

I paid well North of this for the kit but... hey, convenience is king. I
would like $575 or best reasonable offer knowing that it would be a long
time to find one in new condition like this one.

Please IM me if you have any interest and thanks for viewing!