Fuel tank for a 79

I need a fuel tank and pump to finally end the downward spiral of chasing
rust threw the system. I found several online sources for the tank, about
$115, but thought I would also look for recommendations from the list.  I
have not checked locally yet, as the decision was made tonight, and I think
I may be able to beat that price threw the shop I work at. Just thought I
would throw this out there for any advice/experience with the matter.
Thanks for your time and any input.  Jeff in Georgia