24 days, what are you doing?

On 5/10/05, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> So there's only like five people doing last minute fix ups? Sounds good so

There's at least six.  But wait, maybe my work doesn't constitute last
minute fix-ups, more like last minute "modifications that you always
wanted to do but were afraid to do to your daily driver..."  Although
technically the head work WAS precipitated by a blown head gasket, and
the downpipe mod is really preventative maintenance... :)

So a certain Mars orange car still has two wheels up in the air (right
hand side,) a loosely assembled front exhaust, no crankcase vent
plumbing and a yet to be installed upper timing belt cover (maybe I
should paint it hot pink and make a statement?)  Once that lot is
taken care of, then all that's left is to swap on the summer tires and
fill her up with fuel.  And log a few thousand km's to make sure
everything's working OK (like my wife didn't see through THAT plan...
:) )

> far, fight the good fight and all that. So is the sign up page up yet?

Doesn't appear to be.  Is it time to leave yet?  The counter says  23
days, 15 hours, and 26 minutes, give or take.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?