A2 Grey bentley question

On 12:12:44 am 05/09/05 Spewey <spewey@comcast.net> wrote:
> C Boyko wrote:
> >  I'd appreciate it if someone with the grey A2 bentley could look
> >  up the specs for an RD engine for me, I'm getting compression
> >  figures of 180-190-180-170 psi and have gapped to between .7 and
> >  .9 on the plugs. I just want to confirm what the actual specs are,
> >  and my grey Bentley is with the son in North Bay.
>
> new
> 145-189
>
> wear
> 109
>
> max diff between cyls
> 44
>
> gap is fine

Thanks you so much.

So then, it's the same as the 2H in the red Bentley (that's what I'd been
using as a guideline) And could someone explain what the "wear" number
indicates, as it is well below the lowest number obviously. I'm guessing
that 190 is not a huge concern for being 1 psi too high.

Cathy