*snap* goes the bolt

On 5/8/05 7:28 AM, "Derrick floyd" <tyrone27@gmail.com> wrote:

> when I broke mine I just used a regular lock nut and bolt from home
> depot.  the lock nut keeps it from moving so it won't bind up the
> bushings.

I tried that, but the holes the bolt passes through are two different sizes;
if I get a bolt big enough to fit the top and fill the bushings, then it
won't pass through the bottom hole.  I figured if I used the bolt small
enough to pass thru the bottom hole, then the relay lever would slop around.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI      '94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '86 Scirocco                   |
|                                '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |