From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Don Walter
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 10:49 PM
To: Jim Jarrett
Cc: Scirocco
Subject: Re: *snap* goes the bolt

Jim,
I might have what you are looking for but I can't quite figure out which
part it is yo are looking for.
 Don
Waukesha, WI

 On 5/7/05, Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:

> I am changing the shift bushings on my '86 and I just snapped the bolt
> that holds the L-shaped thing with 2 pegs the plastic shift linkages
> snap on to (the Bentley is down in the garage; I don't know the
> technical name).
>
> Anyone got one off of a tranny? Anyone?
>
> /===============================================================\
> | Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI '94 Passat GLX | mailto:jarrett@rpa.net
> | '86 Scirocco |
> | '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v |
> | Any problem can be solved with the proper application of | Force,
> | Heat, Chemicals, or Money. |

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)