Single brake line to rear ok?

here be my experience with the whole deal.

On durocco I plugged one port on the master and then
ran a single line through a prop valve to the rear and
tee'd it.

I had to do away with the dual diagonal setup since I
wanted to use a single rear line& prop valve and I
could'nt very well have both rears and one front
running off the same  piston.

the single rear line works ok but the brake feel is
rather shitty and modulation is poor, this may be due
in part to the fact that I'm using brakes which were
designed for the front of a golf in the rear.

I will probably end up adding a second valve and line
for the rear, it's realy not that much more work or
expense.

Anson