h1/h4 conversion (glowing eyes/pseudo city lights)

You need to switch your wires around...check out the diagram near the
bottom of the page, and switch your wires in accordance. (the wires in the
plug need to be moved)

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/Timbotechnotes/headlight/Headlight.htm

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL