Follow-up on that VW paper I promised...

All,
  I finally have made copies of the article I mentioned.  I am sending out copies that originally asked (4), and at least a couple of those are pretty we savy (more than me anyways).  With that in mind, it will be made available to everyone with an interest soon.  Unfort., I won't be able to get them gone until next week, but it WILL happen next week...

Also, I need to apologize.  I was thinking that this article from VW actually made the car rally-ready.  This was not quite right.  I confused the VW article with an older article from VW&P.  The good news is I included that with the other article, so between the two, you will have lots of good info on how to firm up your ride...

I will post a note when I get them gone...

Cheers,
  David

PS--  Anyone trying to email me today may not have been replied to, email appears to be on at home, therefore stopping me from getting much mail here @ work...

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...