Dual oil sender units, I need the BAR gurus to chime in.

Can Anyone confirm or deny the following information?
http://personalweb.smcvt.edu/kbroderick/images/Elanore/interior/gauges.htm

TIA,
Neptuno

Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
I recently aquired two oil senders. The types that could be connected to the dummy light and also to an oil pressure guage, But I realize that they are different and that may play a factor on the compatibilty of them with my horribly buzzing system.

Background: my 82 only has one oil sending unit that lives over top of the oil filter housing in the center. The bulb on the dash that indicates oil pressure has never worked for the last 2 years I have owned this car. I know the pressure is ok as it has been tested by my mechanic and checked out everytime.

Anyhow the bulb has to be replaced and I think that will solve my buzzing as the circuit will then be intact.....
Anyhow back to the senders they are diferent and this is how on the side of them there are some number that indicate their bar pressure and some other information SO the question is which one do I use?
1st one
PN# 035 919 561
0.3 + 0.15 BAR
30/80
4.85
0-5 BAR

2nd one
PN# 035 919 561A
1.8 + - 0.2 BAR
49/1
5.85
0-5 BAR

What do those numbers mean? Im sure they hold the key to proper application. I just dont know which I'll be able to use.

TIA
El Tony