Cop question

In a message dated 5/3/2005 3:41:45 PM US  Mountain Standard Time,
scirocco16vr32@gmail.com writes:
I was just thinking  that I don't think I have TWO VIN's that match on my 85,
since I have put a  16v dash and motor in. They came from different cars too.
LOL

I  replaced the dash on my 82 Rabbit PU and was able to get the plastic
rivets out  without destroying them.  Put the plate on the new dash with some thin
double side tape and popped the tops of the rivets back in.

Tom