Cop question

In a message dated 5/3/2005 3:17:45 PM US  Mountain Standard Time,
tyrone27@gmail.com writes:
>> ok but when a cop  is behind you and punches in your tag number what comes
up?

OK, if I  typed it in myself I'd get the full title information, year, make,
model, body,  VIN, registered owner, MSRP, leinholder, lein amount, tag
expiration and year  tab number as well as any previous plates.  Also it would
search the  registered owner automatically and give me any warrants or major priors
within  the last five years.  If I did it on the radio I'd get something like
 this:

"123-XYZ returns negative on a 79 Volkswagen coupe expiring May  2005
registered to Thomas Mueller in Tucson.  Last four of VIN,  1234."

If I had any major priors, they would pop up for the dispatcher  and she
would relay that info to me too.  Or if the car had been involved  in any major
crime, say a drive-by or armed robbery, etc., they'd let me  know.

Tom