Your Scirocco on a stamp

Heh yeah that's what I was thinking. But then again, I seem to be one of the few people who thinks it's stupid to pay $5 extra for Micky Mouse or a pretty sunset or whatever on the face of a check...

Dan
P.S.- We have brought this exclusive item straight from Germany and now you can experience the joy of Euro cocktail napkins! Impress your friends and show off your loyalty to the VW brand! Each pack of 50 napkins comes hand-stamped and is of the highest quality. We use only geniune potatoes for our stamping process and long lasting acrylic paint. You won't be disappointed! $39.99/50 count

Vanity plates, sure... Vanity stamps? Wow..

David