Exhaust again, NOW:OT: Evil Dashers

get_topic;f=2;t=000081

Front Suspension:
http://dog.mp3equipped.com/cgi-bin/ubb-cgi_bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;
f=2;t=000086

Just cause someone doesn't sell it doesn't mean it can't be done - like old
hot rodding used to be.

gd

Yep, very nice indeed.  Cathy was right, this is good inspiration to get
something done on our cars.  You had to dig through other cars to find a
solution, I don't think I would have thought of that.  Great idea!

Another thing, I didn't know there was a dasher forum.  I will send the few
customers I have with those cars there...

Cheers,
  David