MAIDEN VOYAGE COMPLETE

Congrats on the new cheap transportation, the veggie
world is a unique and oddly scented one : )

What are you using as a main filter?

The little brother has been doing veg for over a year
on his merc and the one weak point has been clogged
filters.

Anson

scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org