Re: need fast reply - WAS damn lucky west -coasters

I would love to have it!  However, it won't be happening right now.  I will
just have to wait.

Whoa!  Just looked at the other pics on the web site it links too.  650
would be too much.  Hubby would not be happy with that.  Well, maybe he
would be ok with it. Not sure I could get that much on my truck though. Actually, I would be willing to make a lower offer, but, as I said, it will
have to wait.  My Grandfather passed away yesterday, and I guess, as you can
probably figure from this post, I'm not as enthustiastic about cars right
now as I was all week.  I knew it was coming, and I was ready for it, but
there is still quite a damper on my enthusiasm.  For some reason, I feel
like I need to save money right now and just get other things taken care of.
Maybe it has brought me to my senses.

Don't stop passing on cars you think I might want though!  I'm am not THAT
down!  ;-)

Hugs and thanks so much to all of you for being such a wonderful group of
people!

Carol