Re: Cincy Caravan from the midwest

Scott, you'll have to let us more northern midwesterners know what
path you are taking if possible maybe we'll hook up with you guys
also. Their should be about 4 if not more of us I think. 3 for sure I
believe.

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 07:45:37 -0700 (MST), Eric S
<scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

slash2@mindspring.com said:
> Well seeing as Eric and Katy are taking the easy way out to cincy(wusses),
> I hope there are other folks making the trek to cincy from the west.

:-D

> I'm in St, Louis as most of you should know, and St. Louis makes a great
> stopping point for the tired drivers.  The other nice thing is I'm only 8
> hrs. from Daun's doorstep.

Yep, and Scott is a very hospitable host! (and his parents rock!  His Dad
has some quite good stories).

> So if anybody wants to have a place to crash for the night,  Give me a
> call.
>
> (314) 258-2871
>
> Scott Rose
> '88 "red" 16v
> '93 black 240sx
>
> P.S.
>
> Eric, you'll be missing out on Michelle's and I's new pad.  Yes I typed
> that right, by cincy I'll be moved in with Michelle.

Nice!  Congrats!  We'll be chilling in Daun's parents driveway waiting for
you guys to roll in.

PS - Did you go look at that 75 Rocco thats on ebay? (its in St Louis).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4529714201

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)