Cincy Caravan from the midwest

Well seeing as Eric and Katy are taking the easy way out to cincy(wusses), I hope there are other folks making the trek to cincy from the west. I'm in St, Louis as most of you should know, and St. Louis makes a great stopping point for the tired drivers. The other nice thing is I'm only 8 hrs. from Daun's doorstep.
So if anybody wants to have a place to crash for the night,  Give me a call.

(314) 258-2871

Scott Rose
'88 "red" 16v
'93 black 240sx

P.S.

Eric, you'll be missing out on Michelle's and I's new pad.  Yes I typed that right, by cincy I'll be moved in with Michelle.