Re: Motor Mounts.

Greg Pallett wrote:

I'm expcting about $300 (ish).
My 'Roc dosen't overheat, it just runs... hot... if I'm stuck in
traffic the needle creeps to above the indicator light.
Been thinking about one of those flex-a-lite electric fans, too.  The
bearings in the fan now are getting kinda noisy.
THoughts on the fan?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:27:32 -0500 (EST), C Boyko