Re: Motor Mounts.

8v (with a 16v bodykit.... but that dosen't count this time)  I'm
pretty sure it's oil, cause that's what fluid is down... and the
brakes haven't failed
When I top off the coolant tank, I might ge a bit of overflow, but the
car dosen't run too hot. Don't all scirocos run a little on the warm
side?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:03:57 -0500 (EST), C Boyko
<roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> I'm also trying to chase down a slow oil leak - I've got a new oil pan
> and new valve cover gasket.. but I'm still getting a few drops every
> night on the floor of the garage What are other  likely culprits?
>
> Thanks, Greg.

Oil temp sensor? If it's a 16V, it'll drop off the dangdest places, not
directly below the sensor. (It's oil, not gear oil/ brake fluid, right?)

--
Cathy
"The corroding wind of a hot Sirocco has known depressing effects. People