Re: Door Handle Gaskets DOH!!!!! they were here all along, cant get em to work

Well, Roger's the one who's done most of the work on these in our neck
of the woods, so maybe he can chime in with some input.  Also, here's
a link that might be of service.  It was to me.  :)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=1780069

HTH,