Bedtime story (not as good as my last...)

As stated above, not as good as my last (the one where I got a ricer
pulled over), but good none the less (in my Scirocco loving eyes)....

I headed home from the local bar.  I stopped at my local Sleven (7-11,
for those that don't know).  There's a kid who works there that has a
90's Mustang (or as my daughter and I call them: Mustink... aka Must
Stink).  He was there as was his friend who had the same car,
different color.   My intoxicated ass got them outside and the
non-worker even asked me to pop my hood.  Not that my dirty stock
engine deserves that kind of treatment.  Non the less, I felt proud
that he asked.  At any rate, there was a third one there (person, not
'stang) and once I stated that I had the only running Scirocco in the
county he stated that he had two (yes TWO) friends who each owned a
Scirocco.  I steered him to steer them to the list (I have four .org
stickers on the car and pointed each and every one out to him). Through out all, the five of us talked cars. Oh yeah, the one that
was working (fourth person) owns a WRX.  I told them I respected the
'stangs (especially since they could beat my stock ass), but I
respected the WRX more as it could STOMP their asses.

At the end of the talking, the non-sleven worker pealed out in his
'stink.  Then the sleven-worker tried to do the same, but did not
leave the lot. Before he could, I ran up to his window and said: "That was nice for the passenger side, but what about the driver's
side?"  His response "Oh, well I forgot to turn off the traction
control."   I laughed.  He left.

On the plus side, I'm hoping against hope that the one who knows two
other 'rocco owners will turn his friends onto the list so that we may
shape them and guide them into true 'rocco owners.

Again, not nearly as exciting as the bedtime story where I "raced" a
Type R and go thim pulled over, but still nice in my book:  they asked
about mine and told of others they knew like mine.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)