O.T. Eagles Concert...

We interrupt your program for breaking news for Charleston, South Carolina
from an event that will interest most...

I know this is way off topic, but thought it would be of interest to some
others on the list.

Last night (March 5) the Eagles kicked off their Farewell 1 Tour in
Charleston, SC.  Being a fan lucky enough to live in this wonderful city and
having season tickets for the local ECHL Hockey team, I bought my tickets as
soon as they were made available to season ticket holders (two weeks before
they went on sale to the public.)  Yes, they were expensive and I questioned
the purchase all the way up to the start of the first song.

Have to encourage anyone who even likes them a little, to find out if they
are playing a venue near you and GO!!!!  The show was great.  Not a single
song in the set that I didn't know or like.  Stick around for all three
encores.  A lot of people left after the first encore (Hotel California) an
even more after the second.  But in the third encore they played several
songs.

I personally enjoyed seeing Joe Walsh the most.  A great showman.  He was
probably the oldest guy on stage, but looked to be having the most fun.

There were a lot of people there that wont even remember the concert as they
were wasted early in the first set of songs.  I am not a drinker, and as a
benefit I will remember the entire show for a long time to come.  Take my
advice and take it easy if you go, the show was incredible with out the use
of alcohol.

BTW, at one point everyone in our section began to turn to each other and
ask the same question...  Do you smell that?  Yes.  Someone actually lit one
up smoked it in that great big room full of people.  Guess the cover was
great as we all smelled it, but no one knew who had it.

We know return to your regularly scheduled program....

Dave
David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco