B&G Coilovers - What have you heard?

Does anyone have these coilovers? I e-mailed them but haven't gotten a
response yet. They can be had for $836 from drivewire.com which seems
very reasonable. This is from their website:

http://www.b-gsuspension.com/

"B+G Coilovers:
Our S3 Coilovers are designed and produced exclusively by World Class
Motorsports Technicians. Designed for street driving and occasional
track use, each application combines race proven technology with the
vehicle's unique design characteristics for the ultimate in ride and
handling.

Featuring B+G's exclusive Speed Sensitive technology, each Coilover
System incorporates monotube gas charged shocks with dual springs
perched on a fully threaded shock body. B+G Coilovers allow you to dial
in height adjustment for the perfect combination of aggressive stance,
and enhanced handling, without the teeth rattling ride associated with
other Coilover Systems"

When they say they use a "monotube gas charged shocks" that makes me
think of Bilstein as they're the only manufacturer that does this as far
as I know. Does anyone know if they use Bilstein inserts? I'd rather
hear some good things about them before I whip out the credit card.

Thanks, mike