From: Matt Gregory [mailto:vdub.grego@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 9:30 AM
To: Jim Ruffi
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: what's this hissing sound?

I'll check that.  I have had the dash apart for a month or two now
because I had to repair a leak and I didn't want to put anything back
together until I can get up there and fix some of the rattles.  So
it's definitely a possiblility.  Diagnosing the problem during my
commute, I am sure the sound is coming from the right (passenger) side
of the car, but I was unable to distinguish whether it was coming from
behind or in front of the driver's seat.

Thanks,
matt.