Re: Victor Jr.'s day at the races, part deaux

Aahhhh!!! Don't do that!
How the hell are you going to live with a puny little 1.8 after enjoying 2.0L's of squirted 16V goodness????

At least do a track day before you give up on that beast... that thing would eat all on a tight road course like Toronto Motorsports park.

If you are dead set on going back stock-ish I can probably locate you a clean 1.8 localy.... it's just so sad though.

Anson

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sooo....since I built this car with the idea that I'd keep it legal for FSP except for the engine,
who has a nice, fresh, 1.8L JH that's got lower miles and would be legal for FSP (.040 max
overbore, stock internals, no head work, stock cam)??? I'd be willing to trade a nice rebuilt
tranny or my 2.0L 16V for the right engine...gotta be fresh though...

See, I could compete very nicely in FSP, but not in SM :(
Thanks for reading! Pic coming soon!

Ron

=====

__________________________________ Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/