From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ron Pieper
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:45 PM
To: Allyn; Anson Clement; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Victor Jr.'s day at the races, part deaux

Yo Al, I'm going FSP legal.  It'll be an 8V.

Who wants Ohio license plate "16 V"???

(not)

Ron

--- Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> If you are dead set on going back stock-ish I can probably locate you a > clean 1.8 localy.... it's just so sad though.
>
> Anson

pfft, anson, you have a 1.8 in the front of the twin...
Al

__________________________________ Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.