Re: Victor Jr.'s day at the races, part deaux

Y'all are just giving up too easy. :)

Neal
(just spent a totally irresponsible amount of money on custom camber plates and
ball joint spacers)

--- Ben Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:

Glad you made it out Ron!  And Vic Jr. too...

I just knew it was only time before you would want to abandon that
16v and go for real FSP competition... can't blame ya, as SM is a really
harsh class (as we both have found out).  But hey, it's still been fun.
To be really competitive I can see FSP being the class of choice...

Let me know when the next event is down near Cincy... I need to get my
car out of the garage and get some things worked out before I hit Mid Ohio in
April.  :)

Ben