Re: Waterfest/Cincy etc.

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:41:30 -0800 (PST), Anson Clement
<ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
Shit sounds good to me, I'll make sure the beer swilling bastard stays home.

I call dibs on the big bed and Rich Deede.

Anson

Sean won't be around this Cincy (we're scrambling to get his 2.0 ABA
swap done before he leaves tomorrow for B.C. - engine is still on the
shop floor, it'll be down to the wire!).  So, if anyone wants to split
my hotel room with me, let me know - I'll be reserving it soon... Only stipulation is that you don't snore - I have a rather insane
intolerance to snoring...  :)

Later,

Mark.
75