Re: Anyone have experience with having a car chemically stripped(kindof like hot tanking I guess?)

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:45:14 -0500, John C. Worden
<johncworden@verizon.net> wrote:
Looking to see if anyone here has had a car, or knows someone who had one
done.  Interested in the process where they just dunk the whole body into a
tank, spray it or whatever they do.  Also open to soda blasting.  Looking
to get
an idea on what it *may* cost to do a Scirocco.  Then I can decide if I
want to do
this and find someone in the Northeast.

I was looking into this a while back, but couldn't find much info on
it. If there's a "Redi-Strip" near you, try giving them a call. That's about the only "chain" of strippers that I found...

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S