Re: exhaust studs or bolts? and suspension

From: Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com>
Date: 2005/03/10 Thu PM 02:02:31 EST
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: exhaust studs or bolts? and suspension

Ok now for my suspension question. Has anyone tried the KYB GR2's on a
MKII? I was thinking about them because they are reasonably price from
TireRack and I have liked the KYB's I have had in the past. Plus the
budget I am one won't allow me to spend much more than $200 if that
one shocks and struts. OH, I am using Nuespeed 16V lowering springs
just for a little reference.

I personally did not care for the KYBs on my A1, no experience with an A2 at all...  THey could be summed up by my English friend, "Keeps You Bouncin'"...

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...