Cincy via California (!) - Another tow adventure in the works... :)

Hey list, I think I have found my "keeper" resto project!!!  Noel
Browning has been kind enough to hold/store his 75 until I can get a
chance to pick it up "on my way" to Cincy 05 (HUGE thanks Mr. Browning
!!!).

So, my plan is to drive out (from Ontario Canada) a week or so before
Cincy, see some of the west coast, and haul it back home - hitting our
yearly GTG along the way...  (the second Cincy in a row arriving w/
two Mk1's!  :D)

If anyone would like a FREE ride out to Cincy from anywhere along the
way (from Glendale CA) the offer is out there...

Also, if anyone can offer a night on a couch/floor please let me know,
as I'm a bit tapped from my recent trip to OK and would like to keep
costs to a minimum...  (I'll try and get a friend to rig up a website
where people can put a virtual thumbtack on a U.S. map, where they
live, so I can try and link together some stops)

My route hasn't been planned, but if anyone has any suggestions on
which way to go (or not go), let me know...  I've never been farther
east than Oklahoma City, so I have no clue what to expect...  I'm
dying to see REAL mountains, and drive a bit along the coast.  I'd
also like to take a different route there and back, preferably taking
the flattest route back home (I'll be towing the 75), so if you have
any suggestions, let's hear 'em...

I'm having a hard time containing my excitement (no right hand needed... :D)

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S