From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 10:35 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 2007 Scirocco

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 03:56:04AM -0500, rroyce4u@aol.com wrote:
Most of you have probable seen this but just in case you haven't:
 http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1877202

Good GOD that is one FUGLY car... of course, 99% of current production
cars are no beauty contest winners either.

Personally, I think the only "modern" worthy Scirocco successor was the
Mercedes C230K coupe:

http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container.jsp?/overview/overview_engine.jsp&yearM
odelCode=03_C230K&class=03_C&rnav=01234567&menu=9_0

Dan

--
For NASA, space is still a high priority.

		-- Dan Quayle