83 Rabbit Gti  seeking Callaway Stage I parts
77 Scirocco Callaway Stage  I
http://members.aol.com/jlpawlicki

In a message dated 3/17/05 2:02:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:

Message:  19
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:15:12 -0500
From: "Peter"  <peter@thescirocco.com>
Subject: RE: windshield for '75-81 In Boston  -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7960693491

To: "'Miller, Chris'"  <chris.miller@infofoundry.com>,
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

Thanks for posting that  auction, Chris!

Are there any listers with a garage in the Boston  area?

I'm thinking of picking this up, and possibly installing it up  there,
instead of having it shipped, to avoid damage. It's not like they  can just
send me a replacement.

The '79 Scirocco is finally getting  a new windshield. :)

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please!  Include the previous text in your reply...